- About us
- The Situation
- Our Research
- Contact Us
The NZAGRC is located in Palmerston North.
Our scientists are located across the country: Waikato, Manawatu, Wellington, Canterbury, Otago.
We have helped fund buildings and equipment for our scientists including:
- New Zealand Ruminant Methane Measurement Centre
- National Nitrous Oxide Measurement Centre
- Methane calorimeters & Servomix analyser
- Gas chromatograph for nitrous oxide measurement
- Automated field nitrous oxide measurement system
- Quantitative PCR systems for soil microbiology
- Soil repriation system
- Eddy Co-variance
- Algal harvesting and waste measurement